Tuesday, February 12, 2008

I finally got it...



After more than a year of waiting, I finally got a Nintendo Wii system earlier on Monday. I casually went to the Target at North Hills Village Mall along McKnight Road and decided to check if there were any in stock. This is something I've been doing for quite some time and when I saw two available -- my heart skipped a beat.

Unfortunately, the other gaming console was quickly scooped up after I purchased mine. For those of you searching for one, I heard that Game Stop in the same shopping plaza may be your best bet.

I know many of you may not be "gamers," but this system is so fun.

It comes with a sports game and you're really missing something if you have not yet went bowling on the Nintendo Wii.

Working to keep you posted but addicted to my new game system at the moment...

No comments: