Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Legislative run...

This Tattler has been in talks with Dan DeMarco, Ross Township Commissioner, and he plans to seek the endorsement of the Democratic committee of the 21st legislative district.

Dan DeMarco wrote:

I have declared that I am a candidate seeking the Democratic Committee Endorsement from the committee members of the 21st legislative district on February 10th.

He also has agreed to an interview and this Tattler wonders if any of you have questions you'd like me to ask. E-mail any queries to me at sirfuller@hotmail.com by Sunday February 3.

Working to keep you posted...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We think Dan Demarco would be the worst representative for Ross Twp. We have seen him cave under pressure. Not what we want to represent us. We want someone to stand up for us and we think we have the right person that will give Demarco a run for his money.

Anonymous said...

I don't think DeMarco is going to be the problem. I think Bodack is, and he is a politician who is riding on daddy's coattails. Just Google his name and see what comes up.