Saturday, December 15, 2007

New coverage area???

This Tattler was wondering what you guys thought about this blog covering a bigger area? I was thinking of expanding coverage through most of the city and its suburbs.

What do you think?

Feel free to let this Tattler know which communities this blog should cover. While this Tattler adores the North Hills, I feel we need to grow to get more exposure. It will be a year since this blog was started in January and I think this will be a good way to expand come the new year.

So what do you think? E-Mail this Tattler at sirfuller@hotmail.com.

Working to keep you posted...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't think you should expand your coverage to the city. We can hear all the gloom and doom and violence that happens there on the nightly news. There's enough things happening in the north that can fill your column. I read your blog to get the scoop for our area. Let the other areas start their own blog.