Monday, October 29, 2007

What happened to Tubby the Pig?



I took my annual trip to Soergel's in Wexford today to pick up some freshly-picked apples, cider and a pumpkin to carve. Each year, I like to visit the petting zoo while I'm there, which features a myriad of animals including sheep, rabbits, goats, horses and pigs.

In year's past, the highlight of this visit was taking a look at Tubby the Pig, which I must say was the biggest sow I've ever seen. However, Tubby is no longer a resident of Soergel's Petting Zoo and has been replaced by a younger pig.

My fellow Tattlers, do you have any ideas as to what happened to Tubby? Did he die of old age, was he made into some pork by-products or did he find a new home? Any info would be a great help.

Working to keep you posted...

No comments: